At times families and children experience challenges that may be of concern. Our Community Team is a good first point of contact; we can assist you with information relating to health, child development, community and social programs. We can also link and refer you to the appropriate services based on your family's needs.
We have the services of a Community Coordinator, a pastoral care program provided by our Chaplain and a School Psychologist.
Parentlink www.parentlink.act.gov.au is a website which parents can use to access:-
- Parent guides, including electronic order forms.
- A directory of local parenting services.
- Upcoming community events and parenting courses.
- Further readings in relation to the parent guides.
- Links to other useful websites.